The Plot Point
In a country that is strange to them, Jones and Ana face loneliness. Isolated by sadness and the weight of their past, they will find a way out of the cage they built themselves.
- Director: Elbio A. Nielsen
- Script: Elbio A. Nielsen / Jose M. Vilalta
- Editing: Jose M. Vilalta
- Sound: Eduardo Zaillo
- Music: Joseba Beristain
- Photography: Ernesto J. Báez
- Performers: Marvin Jay Austin, Daniela Buffa, Elbio A. Nielsen, Mikel Enziondo, Josu Angulo Anthonisen
- Production: Elbio A. Nielsen, Jose M. Vilalta, Ernesto J. Báez, Joseba Beristain, Eduardo Zaillo
- Length: 103 minutes
Hunted by the Snake (Atrapados por la serpiente)
“Hunted by the Snake” is a documentary story about the nostalgic imagination, the creative drive and the band Cancer Moon.
- Director: Álvaro Fierro & Ibon Ibarlucea
- Script: Álvaro Fierro & Ibon Ibarlucea
- Script Assistant: Unai Garate
- Montaje: Llùcia Pla
- Production: Diego Urruchi
- Length: 65 minutes
160 metres is a transmedia project based on rock music as a common thread.
It narrates the urban transformation that took place in the 90s on both sides of the Bilbao estuary from the point of view of rock. A musical and cultural journey, a combination of revival and current events, of archive material and on the life of its protagonists.
Documentary series of 5 chapters, documentary feature films for TV and cinema, extended contents (complete interviews, restored archive material, audios, photos, press clippings, etc.) and events specially designed for the project (parties, concerts, talks, debate…).
- Script and Direction: Álvaro Fierro / Joseba Gorordo
- Editing: Diego Urruchi
- Cast: Álvaro Heras, Ángel Silveiro, Fernando Gegúndez, Garikoitz Gamarra, Gotzon Hermosilla, Iñigo Romera, Javi Letamendía, Jerry Corral, Lino Prieto, Ricardo Andrade, Roberto Moso, etc.
- Production: Diego Urruchi / Raúl López Ortega
- Web design: Kitxune
- Lenght: 66 minutos